How you can Stay Fit and healthy at the office?
Would you spend 8 hrs a work day with an average? Would you find it hard to remove here we are at exercise to remain fit? Is the busy and hectic schedule going for a toll in your health? Do you experience feeling really stressed out at the office? Would you frequently are afflicted by back pain, body discomfort and joint problems?
Well, you’d be surprised to understand that by looking into making small changes for your routine at workplace, you are able to stay fit and healthy. Exactly what you need is some motivation and small modifications in your everyday existence. You are able to stick to the below tips easily to remain healthy and fit at the office:
1. Avoid Elevator: Go ahead and take stairs rather from the elevators/escalators because it could keep you fit and energetic.
2. Stretching: Perform simple stretches sitting at the chair like neck rotations, flexing your feet, stretching your arms and legs, if you get time. This can relieve you against back pain, body discomfort and joint problems.
3. Drink plenty of water: Make sure that you drink 8 portions of water every single day. This can help you stay hydrated thus making you feel full. Avoid sugary and bubbly drinks. Choose a glass of lemonade rather.
4. Walk Around: Ensure that you don’t sit inside your chair in excess of one hour. After every hour wake up out of your desk and walk around for just two minutes. Then return to work again. Relaxing in your chair for prolonged period may cause back pain.
5. Look at your Posture:Make certain that the posture is true whenever you sit or when you walk. Always sit straight. Yoga will help you maintain healthy posture.
6. Walk for your Friend:Rather of delivering emails or messages over IM/messenger, just walk for your friend and talk personally. This could assist you to burn some calories and remain healthy and fit.
7. Pack Healthy Food Choices:Make sure that you pack healthy food choices inside your lunch box. Avoid unhealthy foods, chips, and bubbly drinks. Rather munch on the handful nuts, raw vegetable salads or fruits.
8. Play Games: Doing offers like ping pong, basketball, badminton etc. during breaks is definitely an interesting way to maintain your levels of energy high and drop some pounds.
9. Hit work Gym: Attempt to hit work gym and workout during lunch or tea breaks after which grab a bite at the desk afterwards.
They are a couple of from the fitness tips at workplace to help you get began. You may make your personal list and stick to the same to remain fit and healthy at the office and your time levels high.