If you have decided to get in shape and start working out, there are two ways to get started with your training. You can join a class, or you can opt for a personal trainer. Some people prefer to get started with a personal trainer while others prefer to do group training and workout with others.
- Customised Programme – One of the main reasons why novice clients choose personal trainers in Pattanakarn gyms is because of their attention to detail. They create customised programmes that help you progress at a faster rate than normal.
- Power to Educate – Being with a personal trainer, you learn more than just core training, basic strength exercises or interval training. They have more time to educate you on all aspects of your programme, such as diet and sleeping habits. Working with a PT expert gives you the chance to learn new skills and tricks that you wouldn’t learn in a group environment.
- Correct Form – When you work with a personal trainer, you have time to focus on specific skills and the right techniques. It is a one-on-one session, so the trainer gives the client all their focus. Correct form is essential to reach your goals and reduce injuries.
- Novice Class – If you have decided to join a group class such as spin or boxercise, you will generally start with a group of people who are at the same level as yourself. Beginners usually learn basic techniques and the class is tailored to their fitness levels. Working with others who are at the same level as you make the classes that bit less intimidating.
- Cheaper Rate – It is always going to be cheaper to work out in a group session as opposed to hiring a personal trainer. The only downside is that you’ll progress at a slower rate.
- Enjoyment – Joining a group fitness class is a great way to socialise with others and mix with people who have similar goals to yourself. You can also avail of some healthy competition.
As you can see, there are many pros and cons associated with personal training and group classes. It all depends on your personal preference as a client. You can always opt for personal training classes until you feel comfortable enough to join a group session. Either way, you will benefit greatly from doing group fitness classes or training with a certified PT.